Thursday, April 14, 2011

Hello!

School holidays have been so much fun. It started off when I got back from school camp. The students in my year level went to Beechworth for camp. The camp was really exciting as we got to do fun activities all around Beechworth. We learned a lot about Ned Kelly and we had visited a lot of the places that he had been to. I was in a room with my friends, it was a group of four. We all visited the bakery, the lolly shop, honey shop and a few others. I had a really fun time at camp.

These school holidays I have gone bowling, caught up with my friends and more.

I hope you also have had a good start to the holidays,

Cherry Blossom

2 comments:

  1. Hi Cherry Blossom!

    Sounds like camp was HEAPS of fun!!

    Can't wait to catch up!!

    Chloe xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helooo Cherry Blossom,

    Sounds like you've been busy. I love the new backround and all the other new things you've added.

    Happy Holidays!!

    Sophiaxxx

    ReplyDelete