Monday, April 18, 2011

Fun in the sun!

Yesterday I had a friend come over to my house. We played on the computer working on each other's blogs together. My friend helped me get a few things and once she had showed me, I added a few other things I have been meaning to put on. I also started hanging lanterns up around my room. I got my lanterns for Christmas. I am also going to start making bunting for my room, so once I have started making them you can have a look at the photos I put on. It was a lovely day outside so my friend and I went to the park. We had a scoot around the park which was really fun. Once we got a little tired we played tiggi on the climbing web.
I had a fun day with my friend and I hope you had as nice a day as I did,

Speak soon,

Cherry Blossom


4 comments:

  1. I had a great time Cherry Blossom!! I love your new blog background and the clock too!

    Chloe xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your blog is so pretty.
    I have bunting in my bedroom that my mum made. I can't wait to see some photos of yours when you make it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your new blog background, The clock looks great as well.

    I am also making a bunting and a few other crafting things.

    Hope you enjoy the rest of the holidays and happy easter!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cherry Blossom!
    That sounds like alot of fun!
    Love,Grace

    ReplyDelete