Saturday, July 25, 2009

Party Time

Hi
Im sorry that I didn't post after I got back from the party so I am going to post now.
The party was great fun!
It was at mini golf because my brother loves golf.
He had a few friends from school and some not from school.

We had two games of mini golf then we had cake.
My brother opened his presents,
he got:
.D.S. games
.Basketball
.Harry Potter glasses
.Harry potter broom stick
.Harry Potter wand
and more....

....He hasn't had his birthday yet so he hasn't got his pressie from my family.

I had fun at the party.


At night I went to an art exhibition. My friends were there and there was also a zebra car transformed as a play area that you could climb on.
We left at 8:00 so I was a little tired.
After we got take away for dinner because we hadn't eaten.

I would like to say more but I will end it here for now!

Cherry Blossom

No comments:

Post a Comment